Job Title: Project Manager
Start date: Asap.
Salary: According to experience
ACT Blade Ltd develops and commercialises the ACT Blade technology, a lightweight wind turbine blade. At this stage, the company is developing the ACT Blade product. ACT Blade is looking for a Project Manager, with proven working experience of managing innovative projects at technology development stage towards commercialization. Candidates must have good communication skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude.
- Become the primary point of technical contact, both within our technical team and externally with prospective suppliers and partners.
- Provide work organizational leadership: project planning and supervision
- Ability to project manage multiple activities/tasks at the same time
- Ability to review technical reports in English for final approval
- Risk management and mitigation
- Plan required activities to achieve set goals
- Active participation in the preparation of project proposals, including being capable to review/set project specifications, time schedules and milestones
- Ability to supervise and proactively support the development processes, by co-ordinating the research team with the development team and partners
- Ability to manage budget and grants, including editing reports and plans
- Bachelor’s degree from four-years college or university in Mechanical /Structural /Aerospace or Renewable Engineering
- A minimum of three years of working experience or an equivalent combination of education and working experience
- Must be an independent thinker and team player
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Understanding of aerodynamics, structural and aeroelastic analysis
- Wind Turbine Blade design and production
- Must be able to interact with and deliver technical project requirements to suppliers and partners.
- Must be fluent in English
To apply, please send an introduction letter and your CV to Dr Sabrina Malpede email@example.com.